Judgement Enforcement

Judgement Enforcement

Do you need help enforcing your judgment?

Some people think that when the trial is over and the Judge’s decision is made or a Default Judgment is obtained, the debtor will automatically pay the successful party and that is the end of the case. Unfortunately, that is not the way it works. If the debtor does not comply with the Court’s Order there are further steps to take to enforce full payment to you.

Once you have received a Judgment against your debtor, it is wise to immediately pursue enforcing the Judgment. Generally, the faster you act, the better the results will be. As times passes, the information you have about the debtor, such as address or employer information may have changed. Re-locating your debtor can be challenging, with the chance of collecting greatly reduced.

After having invested time, energy, and money to obtain a Judgment, why stop there? Lion Legal can help you collect, because you should receive the money you are entitled to.

Do you want to appeal your Small Claims Court Judgment against you?

As a debtor (Defendant) who has lost your case and now must pay, there are options available where we can help you. For example, if you do not have money or assets on hand to pay the judgment, or if you disagree with the judgment made, there are steps that can be taken.

Have a Construction Lien you want to Enforce?

Do you have a titled lien that is $35,000.00 or less? If so, you can now, under the new rules enforce this lien in Small Claims Court. However, you have 90 days to start your action.

Let Lion Legal efficiently represent you in Enforcing your Judgement or Lien.

Book an Appointment
close slider

    Book an Appointment