Lion Legal Services (the “The Company”) recognizes and appreciates the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information. The Company and its Freelancers acknowledge the obligation to use reasonable efforts to keep all information confidential. The Company is committed to protecting any personal information we hold. The Company Policy outlines how we manage your personal information and safeguard your privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IT’S USED
- collect personal information accordance with the law;
- consent to disclose to third parties will requested either orally, written or implied (unless told otherwise);
- we use your personal information to assist you as needed and to include you in our database and marketing activities;
- where it is necessary to collect fees or disbursements;
- where a third party provides administrative services (such as computer or archival file storage);
- If expert witnesses are required on your behalf;
- To our freelance paralegals, paraprofessionals, advisors, and lawyers are hired in other jurisdictions or part of our network, on your behalf;
- and if the information is already publicly known.
Please note: Even on secure sites, internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure, as information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, or someone may access your account. You understand the risks involved in e-communication, and are willing to take responsibility for those risks, and release me from any liability.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE POLCIES OR YOUR TERMS OF SERVICES OR ANY OTHER AGREEMETNS BETWEEN YOU, THE COMPANY, OR THE FREELANCER, YOU MUST NOT USE THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES, AND RETRIEVE THE PROPER CLARIFICATION.